Happy November!!! The Holiday Party Season is officially here, which means there will be temptation at every turn. No need to fret! Stick with us for strategies to get through the year unscathed. We plan to ring in 2013- healthier, happier and fitter than ever.
Tip: Enjoy Green tea daily for a little lift. It stimulates our metabolism and keeps us healthy. Stay cold-free with this super immunity concoction. Vitamin C makes the antioxidants in green tea more potent and honey will sooth a sore throat.
RECIPE: GREEN TEA WITH LEMON AND POMEGRANATE
- 2 teaspoons green tea (or 2 tea bags)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 thin slices smashed ginger
- 1 to 2 lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup lightly crushed pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Cover green tea with boiling water, ginger, lemon wedges, pomegranate seeds, and honey. Let tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes and remove.
Recipe is courtesy of Wholeliving.com